The North Face Cat’s Meow is a classic synthetic filled bag designed for 3-season mountaineering and cool weather expeditions. The combined properties of Climashield™ Apex and Prism insulation deliver durability, compressibility and longevity in addition to retaining most of its insulating value when wet. The fill is protected from outside moisture and frost by the durable, lightweight, nylon ripstop shell that has a water-repellent DWR finish. A contoured footbox keeps feet warm and blood circulating whilst eliminating dead airspace. The hood is ergonomically engineered for optimal warmth and comfort. This mummy styled synthetic filled sleeping bag truly is The North Face Cat's Meow.
- Buttery soft fabrics
- Inspired fit and function
- Light compression stuffsack
- Glow-in-the-dark pull-loop on zipper
- Internal draft tube pockets keep essentials warm and within reach
- The classic synthetic, twenty-degree, highly compressible bag for three-season mountaineering.
- The classic synthetic, highly compressible bag for three-season mountaineering. ?Climashield® Prism shingled construction with Climashield® Apex layered against the body
- Tested to EN 13537
AVG weight/ reg
1258 g; lng: 1340 g; XL: 1430 g stuffsack size/ 16.5 cm x 53 cm
EN TEMP. RATING
Comfort 1 °C; Limit -5 °C; Extreme -22 °C
Reg RH, Reg LH, Lng RH, Lng LH; XL temp rating/ 1 °C/ -5 °C/ -22 °C
RRH, RLH, LRH, LLH
SIZES/ RRH, RLH, LRH, LLH Stuffsack Size/ 16.5 cm x 53 cm Avg Weight/ Reg
1147 g; Ing 1256 g
Size/ 16,5 cm X 53 cm
Total Weight/ Reg
1238 g; Lng: 1366 g
Climashield™ Prism is Neo's genetic cousin and exhibits many of the same ultra-high performance qualities. Prism requires less wattage (i.e. energy) than any other fill, meaning that bags with Prism will maintain their temperature more easily when wet. Overall, Prism loses 15 percent less heat when wet.
The North Face® innovative vaulted footbox provides sufficient space to allow the feet to flex and move naturally. This eliminates dead air space and keeps feet warmer and more comfortable.