The North Face Superlight sleeping bag is built for all season use and stuffed with 650+ goose down for mountaineering and cold weather backpacking. The trapezoidal baffle construction keeps the down in place thus eliminating cold spots. Boasts body-mapped compression resistant Climashield™ Prism thermal pads for added insulation from the ground where it is most needed. A contoured footbox keeps feet warm and blood circulating whilst eliminating dead airspace. Ergonomic face and neck gaskets keep heat from escaping. Comes with a trick ultralight compression stuff sack that is shaped like the bottom of a pack. The weight savings gained from innovative, thermally efficient construction makes The North Face Superlight a lightweight year ‘round 4-season mummy sleeping bag favourite.
- Technical down bag for mountaineering duty and cold-weather backpacking. Ergonomic face and neck gaskets keep heat in. ?650+ fill European Premium Quality Down
- Tested to EN 13537
- Zero-degree, technical down bag for mountaineering duty and cold-weather backpacking. Ergonomic face and neck gaskets keep heat in
- Technical down bag for mountaineering duty and cold-weather backpacking. Ergonomic face and neck gaskets keep heat in. ?650+ fill Hungarian grey goose down
- Buttery soft fabrics
- Inspired fit and function
- Lightweight compression stuffsack
- Glow-in-the-dark pull-loop on zipper
- Internal draft tube pockets keep essentials warm and within reach
AVG weight/ reg
1445 g; lng: 1545 g stuffsack size/ 18.5 cm x 58 cm
EN TEMP. RATING
Comfort -8 °C; Limit -16 °C; Extreme -37 °C
Reg RH, Reg LH, Lng RH, Lng LH temp rating/ -5 °C/-12 °C/-31 °C
RRH, RHL, LRH, LLH
SIZES/ RRH, RLH, LRH, LLH Stuffsack Size/ 18.5 cm x 58 cm Avg Weight/ Reg
1120 g; Ing 1227 g
Size/ 18,5 cm x 58 cm
Total Weight/ Reg
1295 g; Lng: 1389 g
Goose Down Fills
Using only the highest quality Hungarian goose down in all of our products, each lot of down is thoroughly tested at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression. The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility; both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. 900 Fill Down: Highest quality, lightest, most compressible down commercially available and exclusive to The North Face. One ounce of this down fills a volume of 900 cubic inches - the highest weight to volume down available.
800+ Fill Down: Outstanding warmth in a lightweight package
700 Fill Down: Superior insulation in a lightweight for bitterly cold environments
600 Fill Down: Strong warmth-to-weight ratio for a range of temperatures
550 Fill Down: Lightweight insulation with a high weight-to-warmth ratio.
The North Face® innovative vaulted footbox provides sufficient space to allow the feet to flex and move naturally. This eliminates dead air space and keeps feet warmer and more comfortable.