Protect your hands against plummeting temperatures and icy blasts on the most savage of mountaineering exploits in The North Face Himalayan Mitt. A rigorously tested, expedition-proven Summit Series® product, these classic mountaineering mitts are packed with 6 fill goose down insulation for an unbeatable layer of warmth, and feature Windstopper® shells that lock out the worst of high-altitude winds. Newly bolstered in key areas, the mitts benefit from a 5 Dimensional Fit™ and articulated fit for outstanding freedom and range of motion, and have reinforced knuckles and finger caps to help absorb heavy impacts. When you need full-length, windproof and insulated mountaineering gloves that keep hands both comfortable and agile, The North Face Himalayan Mitt is the premier choice.
- Bolstered version of the ultimate high-mountaineering classic mitt, with high-quality goose down and PrimaLoft® insulation for the most frigid conditions. 5 Dimensional Fit™
- Windproof, water-resistant, breathable shell
- Kevlar®-reinforced knuckles and finger cap
- Shaffle technology incorporating full side-seam baffle for maximum warmth
- Water-resistant leather palms
- Articulated molded fit
WINDSTOPPER® WS SRP30EX/P15DX / Lining: FlashDry™ (150 g) / Palm: water-resistant leather / Palm: 600 fill down/PrimaLoft® / Insulation: 600 fill down/PrimaLoft®
XS, S, M, L, XL
Primaloft® is the ideal material for going fast and light due to its superior compressibility and softness in an ultralight package, making it ideal for high-paced adventures where travelling small and light is key.
The specially engineered Gore Windstopper® membrane provides wind protection and stabilises the microclimate close to the skin by allowing excess moisture to escape while preventing unwanted moisture from coming back in.